Lighthouse Christian Academy
Mrs. Petrach has a passion for teaching, children, and gymnastics. She brings to LCA over 30 years of experience in the fitness and gymnastics field. As an athlete herself, she has competed in both competitive gymnastics and cheerleading. For 10 years, she lead a select gymnastics team and has developed gymnastics curriculum for the past 20 years. She has been a consultant for the public school system and the Special Olympics.
Her passion and expertise in the gymnastics field has lead her to begin her own program for the last 6 years in the Roanoke area. LCA is blessed by her service to the Lord and her heart for teaching God's little children!
Classes offered Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday
- Difficult skills are broken into achievable steps
- Positive Christian learning environment
- $40.00 monthly fee for Monday classes
- $45.00 monthly fee for Tuesday or Wednesday
- $20.00 registration fee $30.00 for a family
- Classes begin in September
- Comfortable clothing required for all gymnastics classes
- A $10.00 late fee will be assessed if payment is not received by the 7th of the month which may result in forfeiture of your child's spot